By getting accepted for the degree program you get:
You can apply at any time for the degree. Typically, we will accept new participants only at the beginning of each semester though. If you are already participating in one of our machine learning courses, you might also get accepted to the program during the semester. Simply write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will check your application.
Also before the start of each semester, we have a special information event, in which we will provide additional details on the program as well as on the specific courses offered in the upcoming semester.
The opencampus.sh Machine Learning Degree is a program that comprises four mandatory elements. To successfully obtain the degree, you must complete at least one element per semester, that is, the maximum time to complete the degree is four semesters. However, we recommend completing it in two or three semesters.
If you completed one of the elements of the opencampus.sh machine learning program before the degree was offered, we will still accept these as part of the degree.
The four mandatory elements to obtain the degree are:
Completion of one of the following 2.5 ECTS courses at opencampus.sh:
- Einführung in Data Science und maschinelles Lernen
- Advanced Machine Learning Sessions
Completion of two of the following 5 ECTS courses at opencampus.sh:
- Machine Learning With TensorFlow
- Deep Learning from Scratch
- Advanced Deep Learning - CNN & RNN
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Machine Learning für die Medizin
Participation in one of the following events:
- Prototyping Week from opencampus.sh (participating with an AI project or startup)
- Coding.Waterkant hackathon
A more detailed view into the content of the degree and its courses you get from our course book here.